Friday, March 8, 2013

The Love of My Life

I know last weekend didn't go as well as I had hoped with Holly being rushed to the hospital but I got to spend lots of quality time with my grandson Denver, the cutest, smartest, most adorable grandson ever (except for yours, right?).  All of the clothing here is courtesy of Grammie!!  The first outfit was from American Apparel -- yippee, sewn in Los Angeles -- love to support them!
Here are some of my favorite pics:








He was watching the signed language wallhanging tumbling in the washer -- his quilt, oh no!!!

4 comments:

Renee said...

So Cute Suzanne! I know you cherish the time you spend with him; Gosh he has grown up since I last saw him.
I hope Holly is feeling better.
Happy B-Day tomorrow, kid sister!
xoxoxo

Suzanne said...

Thanks Stinks!

Lupie said...

He is very handsome and is model material. My Ben uses the the Nuk as well.

Anonymous said...

~very cute Dever pics!..I hope Holly is feeling better ;-D