Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Thursday!

I'm crazy busy getting ready for quilt guild tonight.  It's the first meeting of the GLHQ guild year and I'm in charge of programs for the year.  I've packed the year with lots of great speakers, workshops, and surprises!  I'd love to see the guild really grow this year.  Tonight's speaker will be Sharon Miner, an Accuquilt dealer who will show us all how her product line will make piecing faster and easier, with less waste.  We're also having a scissors sharpener come in -- something we all forget to take care of.  

If you live in the Detroit area, check out our guild's website, glhq.org, for times, locations, and other details.

For now I'll leave you with a few more pictures from Denver's birthday party:

I love this shot of my nephew Paul holding Denver.  Check out the reflection in Paul's sunglasses!



No comments: