Friday, December 16, 2011

Torn

This weekend will fly by and I have so much I want to do.  A thousand different crafty things are spinning around in my head.  Ok, maybe only a few dozen but still -- I can't decide what to do first.  I've got errands to run tomorrow, including a dreaded trip to Costco to get the Christmas ham.  Do you have ANY idea how crazy it will be there on Saturday???  I'm going to have to get there early and get out as quickly as possible.

I washed the two pieces of fleece that I'll use to make a throw for baby Denver for Christmas.  Then I have to decide on my Secret Santa gift for work.  Let's just say there'll be something crafty included.

Sunday is our Christmas luncheon for the Chicken group.  I've got my $10 gift from Home Goods ready to go. Someone's going to cackle over this one!!!

No comments: