Thursday, December 8, 2011

GLHQ Meeting Tonight

Tonight is one of my favorite guild meetings.  We're having a potluck dinner and Holiday Bazaar.  I sure hope there are lots of great things to bid on for the silent auction.  I expect to donate a few items myself, which will hopefully add to the money collected for programs, etc.  Bid high, bid often!

I'm actually working on a couple of things for the auction today -- nothing like waiting until the last moment!  I'll have to bring all sorts of 20th Anniversary logo items to try to sell, too.  I haven't unloaded my car from last weekend's show yet so it will be kinda crowded with all I have to bring with me tonight.

This weekend I should be able to get everything back in order.  My roommate is having a tough time at his new job.  I told him they'd be challenging him but I don't think he believed me.  He usually thinks I'm overstating things.  He has a lot to learn.

No comments: