Saturday, July 2, 2011

Too Stinkin' Hot

Today the temperature got up to 98ºF and the real-feel temperature was over 100ºF.  This is just entirely too hot for me.  The only place to be today was anywhere that had air conditioning.

I went to Macy's to return some things I had ordered and picked up some respectable things to wear when I'm in Charlevoix later this month.  From there I went to Costco to get some veggies and fruit and wound up in the line for gas since the pump price was only $3.34/gallon -- that's about 45¢ less than regular gas stations around my house.

I picked out some yarn from my stash to make another felted hat but didn't get any further than that.  I made some yellow fin tuna and asparagus for dinner -- yummo!

The two guys who'll be re-doing my bathroom came by tonight to finalize things and they'll be back here tomorrow after they go to church -- I think that's a good sign, don't you???  I still have to pull all the stuff out of the bathroom tomorrow morning and get ready for the demolition.  This is going to be a crazy week ahead!

No comments: