Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Done, Done, Diddley Done !!

Prayers have been answered -- the bathroom is now complete!  Now I have all the clean up to do and reorganize everything.  Where the heck is the hand soap?  Where did I put the toothpaste??

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow morning?  Yep, taking a nice hot shower -- woohoo!!

I hope to post some pictures of the bathroom tomorrow.  Then it will be time to pack for the wedding and my vacation.  I still need to do so many things:  get a manicure/pedicure, wax the eyebrows, take up the straps on the dress for the wedding, finish the laundry, get the knitting projects together.  Oh, my!!  I've gotta get a good night's sleep tonight.  I'll be excited for my trip tomorrow night and that means a restless night's sleep.

1 comment:

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Glad you're back in the bathroom business!! Can't wait to see the pics. Have a great time at the wedding and a wonderful vacation. Take lots of pictures!
Courtney