Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wild Raspberry

First I have a really cool tip from Worldstart.com for you if you use Windows 7 operating system on your computer.  If you click on your 'Start' button it will reveal a Search box.  Type 'Sticky Notes' in the box and you will have a virtual note appear on your desktop.  Type a note to yourself or someone else who uses your computer.  Here's my blurry shot of my note to self:

So tonight I warped my loom with the Fuchsia shade of Berroco Ultra Alpaca that I received last week from a Ravelry purchase.  Next I wound the beautiful, beautiful hank of Mountain Colors Mountain Goat yarn in Wild Raspberry:

Isn't this a lovely cake?

I should be able to start weaving tomorrow night.  I'm taking Friday off of work and I know what I'll be doing.....

No comments: