Sunday, March 6, 2011

Busy Week

I've got a busy week ahead.  Hopefully my laptop will arrive at the office and everything will get updated so that I can start working from home.  Actually, any sort of forward progress will be nice.

I've got both my knit and quilt guild meetings on either side of my birthday on Wednesday.  What a great week of events!!!

Today I managed to finally get sewing on my Imagine sweater.  I've got both sleeves and one side seamed so it's really close to being done.  I should be able to finish it tomorrow and wear it to knit guild on Tuesday.  It's only taken me two years to finish but there was severe 'project-hibernation' -- so many other things knit in the meantime.  I want to start another sweater for me but first I better knit up some hats for the fall show season.  Sometimes you have to get your chores done before you can have your fun.

No comments: