Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Official

Kevin really is sick.  He went to the doctor, not once, but twice today.  Strep Throat, Bronchitis, and Pink Eye. I think half the reason he went back again is because he said the doctor was gorgeous.  I bet he gets 'sick' a lot more often now.

I finished the second sleeve on the Imagine sweater and needed to grab something fast to knit on tonight at Panera's.  I decided to start a chemo hat for the friend of my niece who's battling breast cancer.  The pattern had some wacky decreases but I managed to get through them with Harriet's help and now I'm on to knitting the balance of the hat.  

I made a couple of felted balls today using my new Futte Futte ball maker that arrived last Friday.  I'll have pictures tomorrow of the felted balls and the chemo hat.

For now, I'll leave you with a cute Moonwalk video.  Some people are very good at it, and some people, well, let's just say they're not professional dancers.  People from all over the world submitted their home videos.  Sometimes I watch the concentration in their faces more than the movement of their feet!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Happy Valentine's Day. I hope Kevin will be feeling better soon.
xoxoxo

Suzanne said...

Thanks Sister. Same to you. He's coughing his head off tonight so I hope he can get some sleep. He's making Maggie upset!