Saturday, January 15, 2011

Done, Done, Diddley Done

Well, almost.  I finished my Caddy Cardigan today but need to buy buttons tomorrow and sew them on so I'm not showing the finished sweater until then.

I had a fabulous day after the horrifically stressful one I had yesterday.  I met my friends Kirstie, Laura and Debbie at the Downtown Cafe in Rochester for brunch.  The food was delicious and the company even better!  It was so nice to get together with the ladies.  I've known them so long and I miss not seeing them everyday at work.

I stopped by Skeins on Main while I was in town and picked up a blocking board so I'll be ready the next time I need to block a knitted item.  I also picked up some baby knitting supplies but I haven't decided whether I want to share those items on my blog since my daughter does occasionally read the blog.  Some things should be a surprise, right?

From there I headed over to Right off the Sheep to knit with the ladies for a while.  I'll be back there again tomorrow to get my buttons.  Now I need to pick another project.  Maybe I'll just finish something I've already started???

No comments: