Monday, November 29, 2010

Jason Lends a Hand


Tonight at Panera I was working on a fingerless mitt for a man. Problem -- men's hands are bigger than mine. No frame of reference available. Wait -- Jason, the employee who makes our food, is a man. He can help, right? Sure enough I explained my predicament and he kindly obliged by sticking his hand into my nearly completed fingerless mitt. Harriet jumped at the chance to capture the moment.

The concensus was I needed to knit a few more rounds before finishing it off with the ribbing. More pictures tomorrow. One down, 7 more mitts to knit by Friday afternoon. No problem.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

janet said...

How fun, love it when people lend a helping hand ;)

(Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun)

Anonymous said...

Great post. Can’t wait to read the next ones :).