Sunday, October 17, 2010

On My Way

Taking the bull by the horns, I started listing rug hooking things on EBay.  Before I had finished loading the patterns I had sold 2 things already.  Yippee!  Out of my house and on their way to someone else's studio.  I sold a fabulous dye kit and a 72 yard roll of binding tape.  It's a start.  If you might be even a little interested you can check out my listings.

I need to be more ruthless.  Cut out the emotional ties and just start hacking away at my stash.  It's so hard to part with things -- I remember exactly when I bought this wool or that pattern and exactly what I was going to do with it.

But times dictate a change needs to occur.  Time to part with all that 'stuff' and make some money.  I can put it toward my 'used car' fund.  I better sell a lot!

No comments: