Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Windows

Part of the 'problem' with summer is you tend to have your windows wide open when the conditions allow.  Every little upset, cussing, hollering, etc. is available for all nearby ears to hear.  Right now Kevin is repairing his laptop.  And the windows are open.  But they really shouldn't be.  I hope, after replacing his hard drive for the umpteenth time, this will be his last Dell.  No offense to Michael Dell, but I've had to endure far too much of this nonsense.

3 comments:

Eddie said...

Please don't tell me this. I just bought a new Dell laptop.

Suzanne said...

Yikes! Forgot to mention Kevin's tales of woe!

harriet said...

Boy, I hate hearing neighbors scream at their children.

But I definitely understand about a family member letting loose while windows are wide open. Don't like that one bit.