Wednesday, July 21, 2010

On the road again...

I'm taking a few days off work, off worrying about work, off blogging.  I know -- how can I possibly do all of that?  Oh mon amie-- very easily.  I'm heading up to Charlevoix to:

  1. Visit my sister and her family
  2. Attend the (nearly) world famous Venetian Festival
  3. Shop till I drop at the Charlevoix Fiber Festival
  4. Knit on the deck watching the sailboats drift by on the lake
I'll eat delicious food and drink delectable wine and just relax for 5 days.  Oh, I forgot to mention I'm taking my Mom up there with me.  Might cut into the relaxation factor.  I'll check back in with all of you on Monday, unless I get a chance to sneak online and post a blip here and there.  Don't hold your breath.

Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Renee said...

Hey Suz,
Have a great time up north. Don't forget the sunscreen...and relax!

Renee
xoxoxo

Suzanne said...

Hmm, didn't think about sunscreen but I bet you're right!

Heather Woollove said...

Have a wonderful, restful trip!
Enjoy all of that fiber!! :)
XXO-

janet said...

This sounds wonderful -
"Shop till I drop at the Charlevoix Fiber Festival
Knit on the deck watching the sailboats drift by on the lake "

Hope you have a lovely time!:)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, see you when you get back!

Kim