Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lucky Day

Remember back in May I took my T&C into the dealer for my 'free' oil change and wound up spending $193?  Waiting at home for me in today's mail was a notice from Chrysler saying they'll pick up the cost of replacing brake pads, minus a $50 deductible.  That means I'll be getting a little over $80 back -- woohoo!

My second bit of luck today was in keeping my shoes on when I got home.  I know what you're thinking -- it's 93º -- why wouldn't you kick off your shoes and cool down?  Well, as it turned out, the piece of fried fish that Kevin gave Maggie did not sit well in her stomach.  While I was filling up her water bowl, she up-chucked right beside me and I nearly slipped, not realizing she had left such a ginormous pile.

Such a lucky day!

2 comments:

Heather Woollove said...

I just found a kniter who loves making hats like you do!
http://fluzzlewett.blogspot.com/2010/06/more-hatsermagain.html

SusanQuilter said...

Thanks for sharing that!