Thursday, July 29, 2010

Charlevoix Fiber Festival

One of my main reasons for trekking north last weekend was to attend the Charlevoix Fiber Festival.  I think this is the fourth one I've been to and I look forward to the event each year.  This year there were more than 50 vendors from all across Michigan and several other states.  I used extreme self-control seldom exhibited before and only came away with 6 skeins of yarn, some roving and buttons.  Amazing!  There were wonderful Alpaca for you to get up nice and close to -- check out the one with the blue eyes!  There also was a nice petting zoo for kids to touch & feel, too.  The shots in the middle of the bottom row are the view from my sister Denise's upper deck -- lovely!


Click on the collage to get a better look.

3 comments:

SusanQuilter said...

Nice collage!

harriet said...

lovely!

maybe next year. . .

janet said...

How fun! I am in love with the alpacas;)