Monday, July 12, 2010

Ask me....

....why I should never leave the house without my readers.  OK, I'll tell you.  Bad things can happen, that's why.  Like going to the drug store and choosing a box of hair color that's just plain wrong.  Had to live with that one for about 6 weeks.  Or more recently, picking up a toothbrush that just plain doesn't fit.  It doesn't fit my mouth -- I need a compact head.  Now I did make out that it was 'Soft' so it's easy on my teeth and gums but it's just too darn big.  To make things worse, it won't fit in my toothbrush holder.  I don't know who got the crazy idea that we need all sorts of rubber grips and tongue scrapers on our toothbrushes.  We've lived decades without 'em.  Now they make them so big they won't fit in old fashioned toothbrush holders on the wall.

I think when you turn 40 your arms should grow.  How else are you supposed to read if you can't hold things far enough out???

1 comment:

janet said...

Lol, I completely agree about longer arms;) And I thought I was the only one who didn't appreciate the larger handles that now don't fit in the holders.