Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

Don't you hate it when you can't find something that you use all the time?  Especially something that you KNOW you used recently.  I have wasted spent the last 2 1/2 hours looking for my needle felting tools and foam.  Not items that I would have put away somewhere as if I didn't expect to need them anytime soon.  Oh, no.

Sometimes when I'm in a 'tidying up' frenzy I put things where there's space or with similar items.  The only good thing about tonight's tirade is that I was able to organize my bedroom and craft room somewhat.  Nothing that would pass inspection but at least I've captured in my mind's eye where things currently are.  It's a lot like the old Concentration game.

So now that I've found my tools and selected some roving I might just get to work on embellishing another wool coat.  Or I might decide that it's too late, my eyes are tired, and the light at 9:30 PM isn't exactly the best for doing something creative.  Not to mention that I'm still in an internal tizzy over the trouble in locating my tools.  

Charlie Chaplin once said "Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles."  He was so right.  Everything is right with the world, now that I've found my tools.  Time for bed....

No comments: