Friday, March 26, 2010

Card Sharks

My friend Sue invited me to be a substitute in her Euchre club.  I don't play very often, actually it's more like once every 10 years, but I said 'sure' and I'm glad I did.  There were a total of 6 couples tonight, including my 'partner' Jim, whom I'd never met.  Most of the players were not really good.  Even though I don't get the chance to play often I'm still a pretty careful player and pretty good at counting cards.  Not good enough to make a living at it but I do enjoy the challenge.

Tomorrow Sue and I will be joining others from the Black Sheep Knitting Guild at 8 AM and we will carpool down to Bowling Green, OH, for the Black Swamp Spinners Guild Fiber Show.  There will be 40 vendors there and I know several so it will be a fun time.  A girl can never have too much fiber.

I tried a new felting process tonight before I headed over to Sue's for cards.  I'll post more about the process and pictures tomorrow.

Hope you have some fun things planned to make it a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your field trip! Did you bring your camera? Looking forward to seeing your next post!
~Joyce