Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chilly

It was a bit chilly doing my last bell ringing stint for the Salvation Army tonight.  I thought I'd be ringing again tomorrow but the website messed up and I won't.  That's perfectly fine by me.

I did see a few people I knew tonight -- Ann Marie (thanks for reading my blog -- time to be a 'follower'!), Louise (a knitting friend who got a new job -- yeah for someone among us), our esteemed mayor of Royal Oak, and a former local news anchor.  I also met the ringer before me, Frank, who was a very nice looking man.......

There were lots of shoppers, many donations, and loads of 'Merry Christmas' greetings exchanged.  I hope everyone has a peaceful holiday.

I'm heading to bed early tonight so I can get up tomorrow and be at my desk by 6:30 am.  Good night all!

1 comment:

Heather Woollove said...

Suzanne--Here's wishing you a warm and happy Christmas (filled with lots of knitting!) and
a successful, profitable and growth-filled 2010. I wish for your happiness!!