Thursday, December 17, 2009

Chicken Group Bag Exchange

Today I took a half day off work to run some errands.  I had to return the camera I had picked up for my Mom because my BIL Mike had already found one.  Then I was off to the Salvation Army to pick up my kettle, bell, and badge for my ringing stint at Holiday Market tomorrow (5-7 PM in case you're in the area and can stop by).  They were handing out toys for parents to take home and give to their children.  I saw a story about it on the 5 PM news.

My customer came to pick up the 'wretched wool' hats -- phew!  So glad they're gone and she loved them!  I'm relieved.  Now I can focus on my Chicken group bag exchange, which is Sunday.  Yes, this Sunday.  I completely changed my mind about what I was going to make.  I can't show you any pictures yet.  I'll post them on Sunday, once it's gone to its new home.  I have to find a lining fabric that works -- hopefully in my stash.  I have to say I'm liking this bag.....

2 comments:

SusanQuilter said...

Thought you were done with this a long time ago???????

Suzanne said...

It was *planned* a long time ago..... But NOW I've decided it would be too big. Had to re-think it. I think you'll like it........