Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bliss

I'm sure it doesn't sound too nice but Kevin has gone up to Holly & Mike's for the New Year's holiday!  Whoohoo!!

We don't have much time apart, sadly, but I do love when I have the house all to myself.  Unfortunately, Kevin was not able to finish all of his laundry -- what?  you think that was his plan????  I finished it for him, and piled all of the mounds in his room.  Maggie will be sleeping in her crate so no problem there.

That crazy dog of mine -- chewed up another yarn label again tonight -- what's up with her????  She is such a nut.

I worked on my hoodie tunic and the Thai Vest, alternating rows for each.  I hope to have the hoodie done tomorrow so I can count it as completed in 2009.

What will 2010 hold for ME?  I can hardly wait.  My co-worker Seamus has a job interview next week and I hope it goes well for him.  I also hope he remembers the rest of us if it works out for him.....

2 comments:

SusanQuilter said...

Glad you have some 'quiet' time!!! Finish up those projects & Happy New Year!

Suzanne said...

Thanks -- you too! How did Mike's sweater work out?