Friday, November 27, 2009

Not me

I was not one of those early bird shoppers at 3 AM lined up outside of Old Navy.  Nor was I waiting for the doors to open at 4 AM at Kohls.  Not I.  No, I was sound asleep and enjoying every minute of my restful sleep, waking at 7:30 AM, thinking it was time to get up and get knitting.

I putzed around the house, cleaning a bit, ran some laundry, and washed dishes leftover from yesterday's  dinner preparation.  For lunch I treated myself to a delicious corned beef/swiss/rye sandwich from the Onion Roll Deli.  I think it's my favorite place for that sandwich.

I started another hat from the 'wretched wool' assortment.  Again, I can't wait to get them done.  I went over to my friend Kate's house tonight to knit with several friends, including the birthday girl Tanya.  I won't say how old she is but it's more than 39 and less than 41.

My hands ache from that nasty yarn so I'm popping a couple Motrins and calling it a night.  Tomorrow I'll knit another hat from different yarn for a different customer.  I deserve a break!

No comments: