Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bonus Post

I'm back.  I promised pictures days ago of the fabulous yarn I bought at the Fiber Expo.  These four skeins are from Coopworth sheep in a worsted weight.  They are so soft and I can't wait to knit them up into hats or fingerless mittens.  They were all dyed and spun by Hidden Valley Yarn in Valders, WI, by Paul and Carol Wagner, both wonderful people who truly love what they do.

First up is a lovely blue-green mixture (Sue's favorite!) ~~



Next I present a beautiful Fall color blend ~~

 


I had to pick up at least one skein in natural.  I really wanted sweater quantity but without a specific project in mind I held off.  Carol said I could get in touch with her anytime to order more.


 
 

And lastly a brown skein that was over-dyed with orange for just a hint of glimmer ~~


They're all so beautiful I don't know which one to knit with first!  As soon as I decide I'll post the pictures.

1 comment:

Lupie said...

All are beautiful and can't wait to see what you will make with them.