Monday, October 5, 2009

Best Laid Plans

Tonight I was originally going to my friend Sue's house to visit with her (recuperating from her broken leg) and get my final felting done.  I have eight hats waiting to be felted but NOOOOOOOOOOOO.  Kevin decided he had to go look at at pickup truck that became available for him to buy.

We headed out of the house, Kevin on his cell phone, when suddenly our plans were derailed.  The seller was late and we couldn't see the truck.  We waited to hear back and it was decided he would go out tomorrow and look at the truck.  It needs ball joints, tires, and has a leak somewhere or other.  The price is good so he'll probably go with it.

I started another Republic hat while I was waiting, seething, and decided maybe it was time to call it an early evening and actually go to bed before midnight for a change.

Do you ever find that you're burning the candle at both ends and getting painfully close to a melt down?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Going to bed early was a good idea!