Friday, June 5, 2009

Surprise, surprise!

Today was a super busy day at work, leaving no time to finish my mid-year review. I have that to look forward to next week.

Tomorrow will be a busy day. It's Holly's bachelorette party with the jewelry making party starting it off. I'll be off to the gym first thing in the morning then home to clean up. I need to get over to Bra-vo to find my undergarments for the wedding. If there's time, I'll get over to Eddie's Alterations to see about my dress hem. Not sure if it needs shortening yet -- I'll take the shoes I'm thinking of wearing and find out.

I've been knitting on the baby blanket and have 3" done so far. 27" to go and 3 weeks to get it done. No pressure.



When I went out to the backyard to take a picture of my budding peonies I snapped several shots. I couldn't believe my eyes when I transferred the pictures to my computer.



Isn't it wonderful??!! I never saw the ladybug until the picture was on my computer monitor. What a marvel. Don't you just love nature -- so full of surprises!

No comments: