Saturday, May 16, 2009

Late night visitor

Last night, just after I finished my blog posting, the doorbell rang. It was 11:45 PM. This is highly unusual. Kevin answered the door only to find an old classmate standing there. Brian came in. Big mistake. He stayed until 4:15 AM. Yes, 4 1/2 hours. No, I don't know what he could have possibly been thinking but Kevin said every time he comes over he's talking religion.

My bedroom is right next to the living room so I never got to sleep. Once he left I was so annoyed, again, I never got to sleep. I've been running on fumes all day, plus my stomach has been queasy all this time too.

I never got to the gym -- I kept telling myself I needed to get to sleep but it never happened. Instead I showered and headed out to Macy's to look for shoes to wear for tomorrow. I tried on many and finally decided on a nice wedge. I don't think I've owned a wedge for a hundred years but they sure felt comfortable, even at a 3" heel.

Tonight I went to the fundraiser that Diane's daughter was having to raise money for her 3 day Breast Cancer walk. It was a nice evening with music, snacks, a beer, and a band. I'm sure Samantha raised well over $1000, so that was great for her.

Now I'm off to bed to hopefully get caught up on my sleep so I look and feel as good as I can for Holly's shower. I'm sure she will have a lovely day. I'm putting on my big girl pants to deal with the outlaws, inlaws and ex's girlfriend. I'll have pictures to post tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments: