Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I have to admit that I've lost my knitting mojo. I haven't knit since Saturday. I've been working on the placement of my Stack 'n Whack blocks and that's it for creativity. I made it to the gym for the first time since Saturday, too. I need to really devote more time to that effort. I'm making progress on getting into 'dress' form for the wedding, having lost 34" since I started working out, one year ago on the 19th. Go Suz, go Suz, go.....

Holly said the wedding invitations arrived Friday from Vista Print and they look great except for one itsy, bitsy problem. The response cards are TOO BIG for the ?*%@ invitation envelope. Ugh. Seems we never bothered to notice this one little thing when we were ordering online at 10 PM. Not the kind to back away in the face of a challenge we'll just get out our handy dandy paper cutters and slice a bit off the top. And sides. And bottom. Egad.

Today's D.D.D. (Dumb Driver of the Day) award goes to the nimrod driving on I-696 during rush hour and drumming with drumsticks at the same time. What's the matter with people anyway?

No comments: