Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good....Better

Not a lot to say tonight. Lost in thought about my Dad.

In the meantime I thought I would share some things that are good and then how they can be better:

Good -->Better
  • 10 minute chair massage-->1 hour full body massage
  • glass of Italian red wine-->same but with a chunk of Grana Padano
  • medium rare Prime Rib-->same but with fresh horseradish
  • knitting in my recliner-->knitting on the front porch on a summer evening
  • talking to people on Skype-->talking to them in person
  • ticking down a pound on the scale-->having someone else notice
  • putting on PJs just out of the dryer-->made better with brand new bed linens
I'll leave you today with a cute joke courtesy of Laffy Taffy:
'How does a sheep get clean? -- She takes a baaa aaaa aaa th'. I know, a groaner.

No comments: